Sunday, October 30, 2011

Randomness

Randomness, isn't that what blogs are supposed to be? I really keep a blog for my family members that are oh-so far away since we live out here in the farm country now, but it is nice that it doubles as a photo album and journal, too. Here are some slightly odd happenings inspired by the photos I took and wanted to share, but not create post after post after post after, you get the idea.

I am calling this the Dobby tomato. It really freaked me out the first time I picked it up. If you have never read Harry Potter, sorry, you won't get the joke!

Dorothy and Toto downtown at Oztoberfest.

One of the seven matching glasses I picked up at at garage sale for 50 cents.

I really should have done an entire post devoted to caterpillars because we had thousands, yes, thousands of them on our property this year. Graci was easily entertained for two months straight. Those of you who know how large my hands are will appreciate the size of this hefty caterpillar. Weird thing was we had no caterpillars last year!

Yeah, my husband loves nature.

And as you can see, nature loves him.

No comments: