Monday, October 17, 2011

Found!

Seriously, I am not using the computer again for a week after today. I found my photos. I went to some pc forums and discovered several people that are having the same problem I am! Whenever you edit or rotate a photo, it becomes a hidden file. So, once I figured out how to display hidden files, KABLAM! There were my old pics! Hooray! My brain is mush, though, I am not accustomed to spending so much time looking at a screen, so here are yet even more cute pictures from our trip to Little Munchkins. I'll have you know, I was making plans to drive down there again this Saturday, pay another $12, and retake all my cute pics.


Graci insisted on the small pumpkin.

Piper was in the mood to pose, we have three more pics like this.

Love this train, what an inventive idea!

No comments: