Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I am not downplaying the cuteness of these pictures, but I had many more cute pictures, thought they were on my computer, deleted them off my camera, went back to my computer and they were gone. There really should be a support group out there for this kind of loss because it hit me really hard, harder than I thought, I cried, for goodness sake!

I love these girls and we had a blast at the pumpkin patch. The day was just perfect (especially for taking pictures, but I am done writing about it, really). We were there for two hours and the girls wanted to stay longer. Next time I will pack a lunch. They had a hay bale tower, a giant tree house, tube slide, zip line, several really cute picture stops (grumble), animals to pet, a train ride and of course oodles of pumpkins.







No comments: