Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Piper's First "Swim"

Piper testing out the water with Mommy.

Nice goggles, Aunt Meredith!


Thank goodness for Lil' Swimmers.

Now that's relaxation.

Piper, pumping foam.

The day after Piper and I came home from Arizona we decided it was time to finally introduce her to the swimming pool. Peter's sister, Meredith, joined us as well. The water was a little cold and we didn't want to freak Piper out and have her be afraid every time we tried to take her swimming, so we turned on our happiest sounding high-pitched voices as we eased her into her floatie (the floatie I got brand new at a garage sale for $1.00, thankyouverymuch!). Once she was in the water she began imitating our high voices. I'll try to figure out how to post videos so you can hear it. She did this "singing" pretty much the whole time she was in the pool.

No comments: