This is definitely a late blog, but I thought I'd mention our house guests before I start posting pictures of them on my blog! This summer we have the Terry family staying with us. For those of you who do not know them, their names are Ross and Lauren and they are from Manhattan (Kansas). They also have a little baby, Ethan. Piper has enjoyed watching Ethan and trying to imitate his squeals. Where Piper had growling, Ethan has squeals. He's super cute and chubby and has perfect skin like a little angel.
Ross is doing an accounting internship in KC. We've really enjoyed having them here and spoiling each other. They have a Wii, which we've really wanted to get, but never got around to it, so we've been enjoying playing it. Plus, we have a dishwasher--something they don't have at home...and a pool, so I guess once you add in the pool it makes it an equal spoiling venture. They also love to play games, so we fill our evenings pretty well.
Lauren is going to help me get started on scrap booking and I'm going to help her relearn knitting and maybe we'll progress together on that. Here are some pictures from an evening trip to the pool.
Peter LOVES the pool.
Ethan does, too.
Lauren and Ethan.
No comments:
Post a Comment