Friday, June 20, 2008
I can knit!
I forgot to mention that while we were in the mountains my mom taught me how to knit! If you think you'll never learn how, don't think that way, because it's really easy once you get the hang of it. I tore out my first attempts about ten times and then I knitted an entire scarf! You see, the trick is once you knit on the smaller needles, you switch to the jumbo needles with some homespun yarn and a day and a half later you have a beautiful scarf. It would have taken me less time, but when I was almost done I was showing to my mom and it had a big hole in the middle. I ripped it out and finished it the next day. It kind of has an hour glass shape at one end since I added an extra stitch for the last ten rows. Woops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you have been one busy lady. It looks like you had fun on your trips and now are you back home?? If so we hope to see you soon in playgroup. Piper is so cute in the bath tub with her monster hair!!
Post a Comment