Piper thoroughly enjoyed one solid week of having three adults to tend to her every need. She also enjoyed Grandma's healthy cooking for babies. My mom cooked an entire chicken and boiled carrots for Piper, which she enjoyed for the rest of the trip. Piper has quite a list of foods she can't get enough of: chicken, carrots, whole wheat Ritz, yogurt, cheese, rice, and apples in any form (juice, sauce, freeze dried, you name it!). I would put bananas on this list, but now that we're back home and it's just mommy, she only wants to squish them, wipe them in her hair, or drop them on the floor. Maybe if I get Grandma on the phone while we're attempting to have bananas she'll actually eat some.
1 comment:
That's what Greta does with bananas these days. It annoys me because I like bananas and hate to see them used so callously. And clean it out of Greta's hair.
Post a Comment