Recently, Meredith and I hauled Piper on a trip to Colorado to visit with her Aunt Jenny, Uncle Mike, and cousins, Madelyn, Lucy, Charlotte, and Greta. It was a vacation filled with equal amounts of fun for children and adults, which made everyone happy, thus making it a great vacation. Somehow I couldn't help thinking Jenny was secretly plotting to get us all addicted to her new neighborhood and state, hoping we might someday live there and have dinner and kid swaps and exciting camping and hiking adventures. But then, how can she help it if the mountain views are gorgeous, the neighborhood has insanely good garage sales, and the produce costs half as much and tastes twice as good as produce in Kansas?+
2 comments:
You found me out. It's a secret plot to get you to Colorado!
Seriously, any time you want to come, please do. We love seeing you!
It was fun visiting with your family and Aunty Merrie...The girls loved it.
Though one of these times, you have to bring the WHOLE family. :)
Then I can get creamed by more folks (Instead of just the two of you) when I play Settlers.
Post a Comment