Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wedding

So, I meant to write this a week after my last post, which was when the wedding occurred, but then I started subbing twice a week and my schedule has been without regularity. Boy, I'm getting better and better at this excuse making.

The wedding we attended was in Pittsburg, Kansas. I must say, Pitt State's campus is really quite nice. I actually liked the town, too. Peter's friend, Sarah Grotheer, who was also an engineering major at K-State, got married to a fellow who just finished up his Doctorate in engineering (Sarah finished her masters). The wedding was beautiful and Piper did really well considering the ceremony was an hour...yes...an hour. The reception had oodles of yummy food, but we pooped out before the cake was served. Here are some cute pictures!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your little one is so big!

Jenny said...

What a cute niece I have! And I'm happy to see some hair on my brother's head. I was not a fan of the bowling ball look.