Saturday we attended Peter's 10-year high school reunion. Well, I should say we attended part of it. We opted for the Friday night tailgate over the Saturday night bar fest. Peter was afraid he either wouldn't see anyone he knew or he would recognize people but not remember their names. Since I'm usually the one pushing him into uncomfortable social situations I reminded him that I wouldn't be able to help him in the name and face department. I told him on the way he should have made me a name and face book like the one Miranda made her assisstants memorize before big social events. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, that's called a yearbook! Well, Peter doesn't have a yearbook! Piper enjoyed herself. There were plenty of children swarming around the parking lot to watch and lots of yummy food. The baked beans were her favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment