Ah, my blog! How I have missed having a chance to update you! Here we are, girls in bed, husband at a youth activity, and me with time to update!
I noticed my last post was in September and there is good reason for that! We have been swamped around here! But as I always say, better busy than bored.
This fall was full of fun activities:
5 Let's Play Music classes for Annah to teach
2 1/2 children to homeschool
Margie learned how to walk
New adventures in pressure canning
Peter working full time
Peter taking two Masters classes
Peter became the YM president
Peter was Piper's soccer coach
And this semester we will add...
Annah teaching oils classes
Monthly temple attendance
Margie running
Graci doing dance class
But subtract pressure canning like mad and this all might be doable!
Whew! I'm excited :)
No comments:
Post a Comment