Saturday, January 18, 2014

Graci


Graci is growing up!  She is fitting right into anything Piper out grows and I think she'll be caught up in height with Piper in a couple years.  She LOVES to dance and the plan is to persuade Piper that since she gets to play soccer with Daddy as her special coach that Graci should get to do something fun, too.  Dance class is what I am hoping!  Just have to master the psychology of how I approach them about it and I should be successful...mwhahaha!  Graci started Let's Play Music classes this year and I must admit, I am convinced she is going to be a percussionist.  She has incredible rhythm and loves to show off her rhythm in true percussionist style:  on anything she can use as a drum.  We have struggled with her expressing her emotions the last few months.  However, I noticed a few weeks ago all of a sudden she was explaining herself so well!  Please, thank you, and reasons why she gets upset have been flowing from her in the form of intelligible sentences as opposed to screams and tantrums.  Graci is learning to read and is doing quite well considering Margie does her very best to distract us.  Graci has also been surprising me with her taste in food.  She likes celery!  Who knew?  I have tried and tried to like it but not even a glob of peanut butter can make me like the stuff.  Put it in some tuna salad and I'm good.  But back to Graci.  I believe her current wish for a future occupation is Rockstar Barbie.  She is just hilarious and always keeps us on our toes!

No comments: