Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Graci is attending preschool, and we decided to tag along for their trip to the pumpkin patch, because I LOVE the pumpkin patch!  Peter even took the morning off so he could see what I have been raving about since last year.
 Margie and Mommy
 Piper's alone in this one this year.
 Piper at the deck of the tree house.
 Peter couldn't leave without defeating this horseshoe game.
The girls on a dusty but fun train ride (Piper's favorite part).

Graci kept bugging her preschool teacher about when she was going to get a pumpkin.  She ended up picking the first pumpkin I think she could lift and it's already quite squishy.  Hopefully it makes it to Halloween and if not I will be stopping by my neighbor's produce stand to replace it!  It was nice to be able to go during the week at our own leisure...though Piper was extremely displeased that she didn't get to ride a school bus.  It's her only beef with homeschooling.  sigh

No comments: