Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Playtime!
The girls have finally begun to play imaginatively with one another, and quite nicely, too. I found a table and chair set at Aldi and I think it was one of the best purchases I've made since we moved to the new house. I put an old white window shade over the top and moved the table into the kitchen next to the big table. Piper and Graci will sit and color together, mostly in their coloring books, and sometimes babies will play house with their babies. Now that Graci has figured out that standing on these light chairs usually results in an injury I've felt even better about bringing it in. And no, I was not the one that bought them matching outfits. That credit is given to my friend, Jenny, as once again it is thanks to the thoughtfulness of someone else that my kids look cute. (well, cuter than usual!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this post. It is so fun that the girls are getting to play so much together. The outfits are cute even if you did not get them.
Post a Comment