Saturday, August 23, 2008

Excuses

So, here are my excuses for avoiding my blog lately.

1. My free time has been devoted to reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. Almost done with book three, then onto book four.

2. I've been accumulating piano students at a ridiculously fast rate. Now I'm up to ten. I deleted my ad on Craig's List, no more piano students, thankyouverymuch.

3. Peter worked approximately 100 hours this week. Okay, that's rounded up a little, but not much. I actually went to church without him for the first time since we were married minus me going to church out of town. How does this relate to my bloglessness? It's much easier to focus when he's here for some reason.

4. I've been working a great deal on the computer applying to substitute two days a week. I'm just getting tired of the computer, okay!

5. Blogs aren't as fun to write without pictures and I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately.

6. I've been in a boredom depression ever since Lauren left and blogging doesn't do it for me.

7. The amazingly addictive Olympics.

I'm sure I'll think of some more...I think my next excuse is with ten piano students and subbing twice a week, I'll be too busy! I'll try, honest, I promise, cross my heart...

No comments: