
Piper has been in role of big sister for three months now and so far, she is doing a great job. At first the only thing that attracted Piper to Graci was Graci's belly button. Now that Graci is starting to notice Piper and give her attention, Piper is beginning to "play" with Graci. This usually consists of offering Graci her highly coveted bubba (blanket) so long as Piper is not using it. Oh well, at least she is sharing! It helps that Graci cannot move around yet or touch anything Piper feels belongs to her (which is pretty much everything right now).

Piper's favorite big sister job is to help change Graci's diapers. She is especially interested in the poopy ones because this means she is temporarily granted access to the wipes. Piper hasn't been as excited about this lately as Graci has slowed down in that department. I'm just grateful Piper cannot undo the snaps on onesies yet or I might have more help with diaper changes than I bargained for!
Graci at 3 months
No comments:
Post a Comment