Thursday, February 19, 2009

Christmastime Fun












Here are some random photos from Christmas time this year. We stayed in town, which was really different for me, but I liked it! It was nice to have Peter home for a couple days each week. Such a break from the monotony. It's been so long it's hard to remember everything we did. I know Christmas Eve dinner was a delicious sandwich treat at Peter's parents house. For Christmas Day we joined the Mullens at Ryan and Meredith's for a Christmas brunch, which was a fabulous idea.
As you can see, Santa was a big hit at the Ward Party, NOT! Our ward party was a bit of a marathon this year, so by the time we got our food and made our way to see Santa, Piper had had enough and was ready to go. Then we were there for another hour or so!
As far as gifts go, Peter got some man-toys at Dick's including new hiking boots, a tent, and a new sleeping bag for those 5 degree campouts he likes so much. Since Peter had the big spending at Dick's, I had free reign over his bonus from work. I bought Piper about a dozen books, some pajamas, and a couple of sweaters. Then I spent the rest on a cell phone (a Samsung Propel) for my Christmas gift. For those of you who use Facebook, that phone is the only reason I ever change my status or do anything else for that matter on Facebook. Piper also got an adorable pink robe from Peter's mom, which she loves! Actually, I love it as well. It's a lot easier to get her dried off and she looks cute, too.
Next year will probably be a trip to Arizona with the new baby. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: