



It's hard to believe this is Piper's SECOND Halloween, but not so hard to believe that I still didn't get her a costume. At least last year she had a little play outfit that was obviously in the Halloween spirit. Part of my lack of enthusiasm for Halloween this year I think stemmed from the fact that I knew we wouldn't be with Piper for Halloween. Peter and I decided to take our "free" vacation for listening to a water softener presentation to Branson (I'll write more about this in another post) so we left Piper with the best replacements we could find--her Aunt Mimi (Meredith) and Uncle Ryan.
Piper had a blast playing with Meredith and Ryan's poodle, Pippi. She also learned how to say, "No." Oh, boy. Meredith was kind enough to provide Piper with a makeshift Halloween costume as you can see from the pictures. When we came to pick Piper up she was so excited to see Xena she barely noticed Peter and me! She was pretty wired the entire evening we got back. Too bad Meredith and Ryan didn't get any sleep the entire weekend. No, not because Piper was up, but because they kept worrying she would get up or that she was making noises. Now they know why we sleep with a box fan on.
No comments:
Post a Comment